Thank you Inge @ The Belgian Reviewer for tagging me. Inge writes the most lovely book reviews. Have you read any of them? If not, you should definitely have a look!
- Have you ever damaged a book? I tend to dog ear pages with sentences on it I find particular interesting or inspiring. Only on paperbacks though.
- Have you ever damaged a borrowed book? No. Never. Everyone can lend me a book without having to worry about its state when I return it.
- How long does it take you to read a book? It depends on the length of the book, doesn’t it? If I love the book, it could take me an afternoon/evening. If I find the book interesting, but it doesn’t grip me, it can take up to six weeks. If I don’t like a book at all after page 100, I put it down and often don’t open it again.
- Books that you haven’t finished? The last book I didn’t finish is Bitten by Kelley Armstrong. I don’t think I will ever finish it. Has anyone read it? Should I give it another go?
- Hyped popular books that you don’t like? Many book bloggers answered this question with 50 Shades of Grey. I however am not ashamed to say I quite liked the series, but won’t ever read them again. I don’t know if it is a hyped book, but I did not enjoy nor finish Gone Girl.
- Is there a book you wouldn’t tell anyone you were reading? The Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton. I liked the first few, but after those it got a little bit too sexy, dark and violent for me.
- How many books do you own? I have never counted them. I store a lot of books at my parents place. I don’t know, maybe 500?
- Are you a fast reader or a slow reader? I am a fast reader, but I do sometimes read funny or cute passages twice.
- Do you like to buddy read? I have never done it, but I would not mind to give it a try. I do however love to read with a glass of wine within hands’ reach.
- Do you read better in your head or out loud? In my head. It is a lot faster that way. I however sometimes feel the need to read Harry Potter out loud. Don’t know why. Maybe a comfort thing.
- If you were only allowed to own one book which one and why? Harry Potter, because it is my go-to book when I’ve had an awful day.
I actually really liked doing this tag. It is not too long and I enjoyed reading the answers of bloggers who also did this tag. Are any of the bloggers below interested in doing this tag? If you have already done this tag or don’t want to do it, no worries.
Carla @ Wordsmalarkey
Betty @ Bookish Regards
Caitlin & Cynthia @ Shelfie!
Ali @ I Wuv Books
Marte @ Frost and Books