The Liebster award is created to support and help advertise blogs with under 200 followers. I was nominated by two amazing bloggers, Bookishafterthoughts and Tripping The Page Fantastic. Thank you both so much!
About the rules
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.*
- Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions from Bookishafterthoughts and my answers
- Do you listen to music while you read? Yes, but very much on the background.
- Favourite childhood book series? The Twins at St. Clare’s by Enid Blyton and anything Roald Dahl.
- Favourite place to read? In my green wing chair.
- What are you currently reading? The Girl in the Train by Paula Hawkins.
- Favourite YA romance novel? A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas.
- Do you watch Booktube? If so, who are your favourite Booktubers? No. Never heard of it. I’m going to check it out though.
- If you organize your books, how do you do it? By series. Wherever there is space basically.
- Scariest book you’ve ever read? The Woman in Black by Susan Hill. The play is also scary as hell.
- Ronmione or Harrmione? Ron & Hermione. Without a doubt.
- Favourite book to movie adaptation? The Lord of the Rings.
- Paperback or hardback? If I love the story, I want to own a beautiful edition of the book (hardback). I often buy the paperback though (better for my wallet).
Questions from Tripping The Page Fantastic and my answers
- Share a quote that motivates you the most. ‘Enjoy life. There’s plenty of time to be dead.’ (Hans Christian Andersen)
- What is your favourite colour and why? Berry red, because I look good in it. 😉
- Which book(s) do you reread often? Harry Potter.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Dancing on Taylor Swift songs.
- Why did you choose to start your blog? I want to discuss books with people who also love to read and talk about books.
- What is your favourite thing about blogging? Being creative.
- How long have you been friends with your best friend? 18 years and counting.
- If you could have an afternoon with three famous (living or fictional) people, who would they be? Marilyn Monroe, Jane Austen and J.K. Rowling.
- Is your workspace extraordinarily messy or absurdly neat? Neat when I start and finish. Messy in between.
- If you could travel to one fictional place and visit regularly, where would it be? Rivendell.
11 Random facts about me
- In desperate need of a cat.
- Addicted to making picture collages on my wall.
- Stone circles amaze me.
- Always choose a mug that fits my mood or book.
- Find puffins the cutest birds ever.
- Favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavour: Strawberry Cheesecake. Chocolate Fudge Brownie was my favourite B&J flavour until last week.
- Collect Royal Albert Flower of the Month cups, because I inherited a July cup from my grandma.
- Own tons of earrings.
- Am a perfectionist.
- Love nail polish, but almost never put in on. Always seems to chip within a few hours.
- Currently binge-watching Elementary.
I nominate the following blogs:
- Pile of Books Pages
- Fantastic Books and Where to Find Them
- Nerdy is Beautiful
- Quirky Wordies Book Emporium
- Frost and Books
If you don’t want to do this award or if you have already done it, no worries.
My questions for you:
- Which book quote do you find inspiring?
- What is the last book you did not finish?
- Do you have a favourite bookshop?
- Of all the books you have read, which book impressed you the most?
- What shape would your patronus take?
- Where do you blog?
- Do you write anything else besides blog posts?
- Do you rather read during the day or at night?
- Last book that made you cry?
- Do you own any special editions?
- What is your favourite pastime besides reading?
I look forward to your answers!
*Please note the image of the Liebster award was taken from one of the blogs that nominated me. If there is a problem with the ownership of this image, please let me know and I will immediately take it down.